Product Executives Forum
The Product Executive Forum or PEF is an exclusive, by invitation only program for senior executives that are responsible for the product management or product marketing function and are either:
- VP level and above for companies with less than 1000 employees.
- Director level and above for companies with more than 1000 employees.
PEF members meet for a monthly facilitated breakfast discussion at convenient time and location for the group. This highly successful program provides a unique opportunity for executives to network and discuss relevant topics such as:
- Organizing a product marketing/product management team for success
- Measuring the effectiveness of product management
- Moving from selling products to providing solutions
- Strategic pricing Interacting effectively with other groups
- Enabling the sales organization to sell value, not product features and much more!
For more information contact Neil Baron at email@example.com or 617-365-3411.